As described at Sony Mobile official website, Sony Xperia Ion LTE comes with these specification and features:
- GSM GPRS/EDGE 850, 900, 1800, 1900
- UMTS HSPA 900, 2100
- 4 inch scratch-resistant touchscreen display (854 x 480 pixels), 16 million colours
- Google Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) Operating System
- 1 GHz processor
- 121.0 x 61.1 x 12.2 mm dimension
- 4.6 ounces weight
- 12-megapixel camera with LED flash Auto focus and 720p HD videorecording, 1.3 MP front facing camera with 720p@30fps video recording
- Geo-tagging, touch focus, face and smile detection, 3D sweep panorama, image stabilization
- WiFi and WiFi Hotspot
- DLNA Certified
- Bluetooth v2.1 with A2DP and EDR
- microUSB v2.0, USB On-the-go
- RAM: 512 MB
- 1 GB Internal storage (up to 301 MB user-free memory)
- microSD, up to 32 GB
- 3.5mm audio jack
- HDMI port
- Document viewer
- Google services
- Li-Ion 1900 mAh standard battery
- Up to 10 h (2G) / Up to 4 h (3G) talk time
- Up to 400 h (2G) / Up to 350 h (3G) stanby time
- Up to 12 h music play
Troubleshooting Tips of Sony Xperia Ion LTE at a glance
If you experience problems with your phone, check these tips before you try anything else:
- Charge your phone if the battery level gets low.
- Use the power key to restart your phone.
- Try restarting your phone by removing and reinserting the SIM card.
- Force a restart of the phone. Press and hold both the power key and the volume up key for five seconds. After the phone vibrates once, release the keys. The phone restarts automatically.
- Update your phone software. Updating your phone ensures optimal performance and provides the latest enhancements.
- Reset your phone.
To reset your phone:
1. From your Home screen, tap Application Menu.
2. Find and tap Settings -> Privacy.
3. Tap Factory data reset.
4. To erase not only internal storage but also other user data such as pictures and music, mark the Erase SD card checkbox.
5. Tap Reset phone.
6. To confirm, tap Erase everything.
I cannot transfer content between my phone and the computer, when using a USB cable.
The software or the USB drivers have not been properly installed. Go to www.sonymobile.com for more detailed installation instructions and troubleshooting sections.
No battery charging icon appears when phone starts charging.
It may take a few minutes before the battery icon appears on the screen.
To know more about operating instruction and troublehooting tips of Sony Xperia Ion LTE smartphone, you can download this Sony Xperia Ion LTE user manual.
Table contents of Sony Xperia Ion LTE user manual:
- Getting started
- Getting started with Google Play
- Getting organized
- Synchronizing data on your phone
- Connecting to wireless networks
- Web browser
- Taking photos and recording videos
- Bluetooth wireless technology
- Connecting your phone to a computer
- Using location services to find your position
- Backing up and restoring phone content
- Locking and protecting your phone
- Updating your phone
- Legal information
This Sony Xperia Ion LTE user manual is available for FREE at Sony Mobile website, PDFuu.com merely collect the information, we neither affiliated with the author(s), the website and any brand(s) nor responsible for its content and change of content. (Read our disclaimer before you download the document from the website).
Qúy khách quan tâm có thể trực tiếp ghé thăm cửa hàng tại địa chỉ 147-149 Nguyễn Tri Phương, P8, Q5, TPHCM và 132 Hậu Giang, P6, Q6, TPHCM hoặc truy cập website www.chiemtaimobile.vn hay liên hệ số máy 1900.2667 để biết thêm chi tiết về các sản phẩm và những chương trình khuyến mãi, ưu đãi hấp dẫn.