Hướng dẫn cài đặt :
How to install the Raisoo Peel Phone and Messages apps
The instructions are the same for both versions of the device.
- Required: Jailbroken 2nd, 3rd or 4th generation iPod Touch
- iOS Firmwares between 4.0 and 5.1.1 are currently supported
Step 1: Add Sources in Cydia
- Open Cydia, on the bottom tap Manage, select Sources. In the upper right corner tap Edit, in the upper left corner Add. Enter http://apt.raisoo.com/ and tap Add Source.
- Tap Done to finish.
Step 2: Install the Raisoo Phone and Messages apps
- In Cydia, on the bottom click Manage, select Sources. Click the Raisoo.com source and install the Raisoo app.
- After the installation of the required software, the Phone and Messages icons will appear on the home screen.
Step 3: Install the Raisoo Peel and Reboot the iPod
Note: We will make a new video regarding the installation of the SIM for the Raisoo Peel very soon.
- Insert your SIM card(s) in the slots on the back of the device.
- Slide your iPod in the case and activate the Raisoo Peel by pressing the red power button on the side of the device for 5 seconds.
- The Raisoo Peel will vibrate to indicate that it is ON.
- Open the Phone app, then tap Settings, then Register. Enter your Raisoo Peel’s IMEI (it will be printed on its box). Tap Register. It should indicate “Success”.
- Restart your iPod Touch.
- Done! Tap the new installed apps to start calling and texting!
This section explains some common issues users have experienced.
- NO SIM or Invalid SIM: Make sure any PIN or PUK has been removed from your SIM card.
- GPRS Settings: We cannot help you with the GPRS Connection settings (they are different for every carrier in the world). Please contact your carrier for more info.
- IMEI/SN Error: Make sure you typed your IMEI correctly. If you did, contact us with your IMEI and iPod’s Serial Number.
- Settings pane crashes: Please use iFunbox to delete “/User/Documents/RaisooSettings.plist” and“/User/Documents/recentcalldb.sql“, then reboot your iPod twice. Refer to this site for instructions.
- Device won’t charge: Try plugging the USB cable at reverse – that is, with the small rectangle icon facing downwards instead of the original way. Some dock connectors have been reported to be inversed – this doesn’t affect your Peel’s functionality by any way.
- SMS won’t send: Make sure the contact has the country code added to its number. Otherwise you might just be able to reply to their texts.